*Due to the popularity of this journey, kindly note bookings are on a request basis only and your reservation will be confirmed by our Luxury Travel Consultants as soon as possible*
Travel on board the British Pullman to Truro before transferring to your hotel in the coastal town of Falmouth. On Saturday, a short hop by boat takes you to the idyllic fishing village of St Mawes, before continuing by road to Tregothnan, home to the Boscawen family since 1135 and home of English tea. A guided tour of the gardens and a talk about the tea plantations will add to the experience, finished off with a cream tea in Smugglers Cottage. A scenic cruise down the Fal River across the bay to Falmouth takes you back to your hotel in time for dinner.
- Brunch with Bellini, and a three-course lunch with Champagne and half a bottle of wine per person on outward journey
- Coach transfer to the hotel
- Two nights’ accommodation on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- Guided tour of Tregothnan, including a talk about the plantations
- Scenic cruise to/from Falmouth
- Five-course lunch with Champagne and half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
Please note: All prices are per person, based on sharing a double or twin room. Supplements are payable for upgrades and single rooms.
Your booking will be confirmed by one of our Reservations agents within 72 hours.
What to wear: Smart daywear is appropriate; please do not wear jeans or trainers. Do remember to wear sensible shoes as you will be outdoors for part of your time in St Mawes.
Access: For information on special access for our weekend trips, please speak to a member of our reservations team. Rooms with disabled access at some of the hotels are limited. We recommend you book directly through our reservations team, Tel: 0845 077 2222.