A return journey on the Venice Simplon-Orient Express. Depart Paris for your luxurious overnight journey to Venice, where you arrive late afternoon the next day. Spend 2 nights in Venice (hotel not included) before embarking on the return journey to Paris.
(5 Days/4 Nights)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$4,140|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$7,020|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express in Paris.
- After you have settled into your private cabin it will be time for dinner.
- A delicious four-course dinner will be served in one of our splendid restaurant cars.
- After dinner, when you are ready, retire to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
Begin a two night stay in Venice.*
- You awake to the magnificent scenery of the Swiss Alps as breakfast is served in your cabin.
- Spend the morning in the Bar Car chatting to fellow travellers over coffee.
- Enjoy a leisurely three-course lunch served in another of the beautiful restaurant cars.
- While away the afternoon relaxing in your cabin admiring the spectacular scenery as the train travels through the Italian Dolomites.
- Later afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
- All too soon it is time to prepare to disembark as the train crosses the Venetian Lagoon and pulls into Santa Lucia station.
- Enjoy your time in Venice at leisure.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- Your steward will show you to your private cabin and will attend you throughout your journey.
- Enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the beautifully restored restaurant cars.
- Spend the afternoon relaxing in the comfort of your cabin gazing at the beautiful passing scenery.
- Afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
- A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
- After dinner you may want to visit the Bar Car before you retire to your cabin.
*Hotel accommodation and transfers not included.
- Breakfast is served in your cabin by your steward at a time to suit you.
- The train pulls into Paris Gare de l’Est where your journey ends.
Dates marked * have low availability
Dates marked ** are sold out