The classic Venice Simplon-Orient-Express journey. Depart London mid-morning for your luxurious overnight journey to Venice, where you arrive late afternoon the next day.
(2 Days/1 Night)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$3,310|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$5,230|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the British Pullman train at London Victoria station, your steward will show you to your reserved seat.
- Sit back and enjoy Brunch served with a Bellini as you travel through the Kentish countryside.
- After crossing the Channel board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
- Enjoy a delicious four-course dinner, prepared by our skilled French chefs.
- After dinner retire to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
- You awake to the magnificent scenery of the Swiss Alps as breakfast is served in your cabin at a time to suit you.
- Spend the morning relaxing in your cabin or in the Bar Car chatting to fellow guests.
- Enjoy a leisurely three-course lunch which is served in another one of the beautiful restaurant cars.
- While away the afternoon admiring the passing scenery as the train travels through the Italian Dolomites.
- Later, afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
- All too soon it is time to prepare to disembark as the train crosses the Venetian Lagoon and pulls into Santa Lucia station.
Dates marked ** are sold out