Depart from the beautiful city of Budapest in the morning for a luxurious overnight journey to London where you arrive late afternoon the next day.
(2 Days/1 Night)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$3,130|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$4,280|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Budapest.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch in one of the beautiful dining cars and relax on board as you enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Afternoon tea is served by your steward in the comfort of your cabin.
- Before dinner visit the Bar Car to listen to the sounds of the baby grand piano.
- A delicious four course dinner is served in one of the beautifully restored restaurant cars.
- After dinner you may want to return to the bar, before you retire to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
- Continental breakfast is brought to you by your steward as you travel towards Paris.
- A delicious brunch is served in the restaurant cars as you travel on towards the Channel.
- After crossing the Channel board the British Pullman for the journey to London.
- A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English sparkling wine is served, before arriving at your destination, London Victoria.
Dates marked ** are sold out