Depart from Venice late afternoon for your overnight journey to Budapest, where you arrive in the afternoon the following day.
(2 Days/1 Night)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$2,060|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$3,210|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- A delicious four-course dinner will be served in one of our beautifully restored restaurant cars.
- After dinner you may want an after-dinner drink in the Bar Car or you can retire to your cabin.
- Breakfast is served in your cabin at a time to suit you.
- Spend the morning relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, gazing at the beautiful passing scenery as the train heads towards Budapest.
- Later, enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars before arriving in Budapest in the afternoon.