Depart from Venice late afternoon for your overnight journey to Budapest, where you arrive the following morning for a two night stay. After your stay in Budapest, rejoin the train in the morning for your overnight journey to London, where you arrive the following evening.
(5 Days/4 Nights)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$4,120|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$6,130|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- Once you have settled into your cabin, you will have some time to explore the train.
- A delicious four-course dinner will be served in the restaurant cars.
- After dinner you may wish to join some of your fellow guests in the Bar Car.
Transfer to your chosen hotel for two nights.*
- Breakfast is served in your cabin at a time to suit you.
- Spend the morning relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, as the train heads towards Budapest.
- Later, enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars before arriving in Budapest in the afternoon.
- Enjoy the many attractions of Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- This morning rejoin the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and enjoy a delicious brunch.
- Afternoon tea is served by your steward in the comfort of your cabin.
- A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
- Enjoy a brandy or liqueur with pleasant company in the Bar Car before retiring for the night.
*Accommodation and transfers not included.
- Continental breakfast is brought to you by your steward as you travel towards Paris.
- A delicious brunch is served in the restaurant cars as you travel on towards the Channel.
- After crossing the Channel board the British Pullman for the journey to London.
- A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English sparkling wine is served, before arriving at your destination, London Victoria.