The classic Venice Simplon-Orient-Express journey. Depart Venice late morning for your overnight journey to London, where you arrive late afternoon the next day.
(2 Days/1 Night)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$3,310|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$5,230|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- After you have settled in, it will soon be time to enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars.
- Spend the afternoon relaxing in the comfort of your cabin gazing at the beautiful passing scenery.
- Afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
- A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
- After dinner retire to your cabin which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
- Breakfast is served in your cabin by your steward at a time to suit you.
- The train pulls into Paris Gare de l’Est and halts for 40 minutes, take this opportunity to stretch your legs along the platform.
- A delicious brunch is served in the restaurant cars as you travel on towards the French coast for the Channel crossing.
- Join the British Pullman for the journey to London.
- A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English sparkling wine is served, before arriving at your destination, London Victoria.
Dates marked * have low availability
Dates marked ** are sold out