Depart from Venice late afternoon for your overnight journey to Prague, where you arrive the following afternoon for a two night stay. Rejoin the train in Prague during the afternoon for your overnight journey to Paris, where you arrive just after breakfast the following morning.
(5 Days/4 Nights)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$4,120|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$6,130|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- After you have settled into your cabin, dinner will be served in one of our restaurant cars.
Transfer to your chosen hotel for two nights.*
- Breakfast is served in your cabin at a time to suit you.
- Spend the morning relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, gazing at the beautiful passing scenery as the train heads towards Prague.
- Later, enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the other magnificent restaurant cars.
- The train pulls in to Prague’s Smichov station in the afternoon.
- Enjoy the many attractions of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- The medieval streets of the Old Town and the Hradcany Castle are in pleasing contrast to the twentieth century buildings of Wenceslas Square.
- Take a guided tour or wander at your pleasure, stopping at one of the many pavement cafés for coffee.
- Spend the morning at your leisure before rejoining the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express bound for London.
- Afternoon tea is served by your steward as you relax on board.
- A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
- Enjoy a brandy or liqueur with convivial company in the Bar before retiring for the night.
*Accommodation and transfers not included.
- Continental breakfast is brought to you by your steward.
- Later, enjoy a delicious brunch in the restaurant car as you travel on towards the French coast.
- After the short Channel crossing board the British Pullman for the journey to London.
- A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English sparkling wine is served, before arriving at your destination, London Victoria.