Depart from Venice late afternoon for your overnight journey to Vienna, where you arrive in the morning for a two night stay. Rejoin the train in the afternoon for your overnight journey to Paris, where you arrive just after breakfast the following day.
(5 Days/4 Nights)
|Shared Occupancy of a Double cabin||US$3,220|
|Shared Occupancy of a Suite cabin||US$5,230|
Prices are per person and include all table d'hôte meals and accommodation on board based on two people sharing.
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
- Once you have settled into your cabin, you will have some time to explore the train.
- A delicious four-course dinner will be served in the restaurant car.
- After dinner you may wish to join your fellow guest in the Bar Car.
Transfer to your chosen hotel for two nights (accommodation and transfers not included).
- Breakfast is served in your cabin before arriving at Vienna in the morning.
- Enjoy the many attractions of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- Rejoin the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express in the afternoon and settle back into your cabin.
- Afternoon tea is served by your steward in the comfort of your cabin.
- A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
- Enjoy a brandy or liqueur with convivial company in the Bar Car before retiring for the night.
- Continental breakfast is brought to you by your steward in the comfort of your private cabin before arrival at your destination, Paris.
Dates marked ** are sold out